Beddingstock.com will showcase a sleek, elegant design and improved user experience next month.
Stuart, Florida – April 20, 2015 – Bedding Stock, a locally-owned online store of mattresses and other sleep products, has announced the launch of its redesigned and enhanced website, https://beddingstock.com/, in May.
Visitors to the newly redesigned online store will see an all-new design and features, which includes the following:
• A flat, minimal design using alluring images and typography
• A contemporary, easy-to-navigate web page layout with animated graphics
• Improved graphic user interface (GUI) for better online shopping experience
• Verified, trustworthy customer reviews from Yotpo are highlighted
• Brand new Bedding Stock logo and tagline: “The new way to sleep.”
• More informative blogs/articles to educate customers on choosing the right sleeping materials
Over the years, there has been a rapid convergence between traditional retail and e-commerce. Now, a growing number of creative and daring entrepreneurs have set their sights on the viable and lucrative online market for mattresses. They are also addressing longstanding issues that have plagued the mattress industry.
According to Stephen Berke, Bedding Stock Co-founder, “We’ve always pushed for change in the way people shop for mattresses. The days of paying for overpriced mattresses and unscrupulous business practices are over. Say goodbye to high markups and pushy salespeople. We’re offering premium sleep products at affordable prices. Customers now have the power to choose.”
With the newly designed online store soon to be launched, Bedding Stock is poised to throw its hat into the ring.
For more information, please visit https://beddingstock.com/.
About Bedding Stock
Founded on 2012, Bedding Stock is an online store that provides high-quality and affordable mattresses, as well as other sleep products. The company prides itself on giving its customers a specialized shopping experience.
Bedding Stock has a wide selection of branded sleep products. It also educates its customers through its informative blog posts, which covers sleep-related topics, useful tips on how to get quality sleep, and choosing the right type of mattress.
Currently, Bedding Stock ships out of five distribution centers in the United States.
Advisory: This press release is free to share with anyone, anywhere.
Latest posts by Jayson Guerrero (see all)
- Christmas Is Lonely When You Don’t Know How To Cope - December 22, 2015
- 25 Best Christmas Gift Ideas Your Parents Will Love (Infographic) - December 17, 2015
- How To Get Huge Savings When You Shop For The Holidays - December 15, 2015