Soothing aroma for better sleep…
Soothing sleep thru the work of aroma…
Yes, the smell that brings you to the depths of your comfort zone… Hmmm…. aroma!
Can’t remember when was the last time you lie down to your bed and in a minute you’re in the dream world? Continue reading and say hello to these fragrant new scents!
– Calms the nervous system
– Lowers blood pressure and heart rate
– Soothing scent
– Sobers the mind to a restful sleep
– Reduces blood pressure
– It is also known to increase optimism, spirit, and hopefulness.
– It also pacifies apprehension.
– One of the most effective when you are dealing with insomnia
– It’s palliative and tranquilizing properties, which act on the nervous system, produces lower blood pressure by reducing nervous tension, hyperactivity, and quelling the feelings of isolation, angst, and rejection – all emotions that can worsen insomnia.
– Compared to lavender, the sweet marjoram essential oil blends well the other oils mentioned yielding a highly efficient combination of essential oils to cure insomnia.
Roman Chamomile Oil
– One of the most popular sleep solution in centuries
– Light herbal aroma that makes it a gentle resource for helping relax children
– There is nothing better than the Rose essential oil for an emotional heart
– Also used to relieve stress, anxiety, depression and even panic attacks
-Case studies found that a ritual of aromatherapy using Rose oil work wonders in reducing stress and helping with sleeplessness of pregnant women.
– It is believed that this essential oil works by affecting natural body functions such as your heart rate, your level of stress, your blood pressure, your breathing, and even your immune system.
– it’s somewhat like a combination between a bitter orange and lemon/lime
– Customarily used in Italian traditional medicine
– lowers the heart rate
– lowers blood pressure
– reduces stress and tension levels
– Used also as a fragrance as well as a flavoring in food
– Related to the household garden-variety herb sage
– Used to ease the pain for people undergoing dental processes.
– Aromatherapy using Clary Sage oil is thought to be an antidepressant in particular instances.
– Can be utilized as a sedative
– One of the best and most effective stress reliever
– Have an outstanding fragrance and aroma that note only calms you and helps you get to sleep, but also increases the effectiveness of your sleep.
– It reduces your agitation over the course of the night leading to superior, more peaceful slumber.
– Many believe that is it more efficacious than lavender.
– likely the most common of the essential oils to be used for sleep
– has a soothing and relieving effect on your rest.
– has an odorous smell but its tranquilizing abilities as an essential oil are worth it to get some restful sleep.
– Suggested usage is only a couple drops so that the pungent odor is not overpowering
– Its oil is refined from the roots of the Vetiveria zizanioides plant.
– Its lush and earthy aroma provides you with a peaceful and supportive foundation, often assisting with distress, self-knowledge, tranquility, and steadiness.
– This wonderful root is a scent that you will learn to love and has an earthiness you just abhor if you have stiff, aching muscles and need something to get to sleep,
– You will definitely love this if you’re into outdoors, walking in the forest, and want that woodsy smell then sandalwood.
– Used in incense for ages
– its scent brings great comfort, achieving serenity along with its sedative properties and anti-depressing effects.
– It helps you sleep by calming the mind and creating a foundation for deep, restful sleep.
Latest posts by Ethan Wright (see all)
- Reasons Why It’s Better to Sleep Without a Pillow - March 2, 2018
- What Happens to Your Body when You Sleep Next to Your Phone - February 23, 2018
- What Happens If I Don’t Brush My Teeth at Night - February 16, 2018